Thursday, January 22, 2009

Look Who Needs an iTie - Daily Installment


Every day I see someone who could use an iTie. It never ceases to amaze me how many people allow their necktie to define them. Take a close look at Doc from LOST in this scene from last night. Not only is he a doctor wearing a necktie, but it is dangling and hitting his "patient".


This is a prime example of a market segment for The iTie, Doctors and Medical Facilities. OSHA is trying to prevent doctors from wearing neckties for this exact reason, the necktie facilitates the spread of bacteria by being touched multiple times and touching multiple surfaces. The iTie corrects both of these issues and will allow doctors, surgeons, consultants, etc to maintain a high level of professionalism.


Please visit http://www.theitie.com/ for more info.


I will do my best to keep up with my daily installments of who needs an iTie!

No comments: